Friday, February 1, 2013

Balancing School, Work, and Family

I remember back in high school thinking " I have so much to do between school, friends, and work", little did I know that high school time was getting me ready for the real world, and those concerns have transformed into college, career, and family. I currently go to school full time, and work a part time job. Luckily the nature of my part time job allows me to get some schoolwork done while I'm there, so I'm really lucky in that aspect. Family unfortunately seems to always be last in the pecking order, the demands of the boss and professors seem to take precedance. Even when I'm home I seem to be distracted by additional schoolwork, and wrapping up some paperwork from work. Anyone else have this problem, how do you spend quality time with your family amidst the obligations on daily life?

1 comment:

  1. You will be able to spend time with us when you are all done with school. :)
    We are actually first in the pecking order because you are doing all that you are doing for us. When you are all done and have a good job you'll be able to spend all your free time with us.

    ReplyDelete